They were an amazing group and everyone was so happy they got married today.
It was very special for Charmaine as she was surprised when her brother arrived. Dennis apparently kept the secret and made it happen. I am a little confused if this was an elopement or not but it really doesn't matter they came to Christchurch to get married and they did. They go home Mr and Mrs Tuia - they will laugh about me presenting them for years to come.
Highlights of the day:
1. The lovely family present today - so many uncles and aunties.
2. The guests followed my suggestion and got lots of photos.
3. They were really grateful for the ceremony I presented.
4. Blessings for the gorgeous children.
5. Getting Dennis and Charmaine married.
Not a camera in sight. Everyone had there phones out as did I. Here is all the photos I took and there is no editing so let me know if there is any you want removed Charmaine and Dennis.
Wishing you an awesome life together as husband and wife.
Julie Lassen Celebrant
PS: Did I tell you we only pulled this wedding together in a week? The Registry office in Auckland did really well getting the papers to Christchurch with Courier Post who delivered on time!