1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole word rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once every day try to say one kind or complimentary remark to your life partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
I trust you live your life as a happy couple.
Big reunion of all my couples, over 2000 of you - Christchurch April 2022.