The list of highlights for me:
- Nice drive to Sefton and good directions.
- Beautiful singing by Kristy and accompanied by Sam.
- A fantastic location - the Corral on their property.
- Sharing and alternating vows.
- Acceptance by Mark of Lorraine having crazy horses.
- Acceptance by Lorraine of his commitment to go fishing.
- Meeting a couple and he used to work at Lincoln University in the same department.
- A couple recognising me and saying that I married them eight years ago in February.
- The bride's Mother talking with me about weddings in England.
- When leaving being presented with a bouquet of flowers (beautiful flowers).
So thoughtful. Thank you Mark and Lorraine.
Wishing you Mr and Mrs Newell a long and happy life together.
Photos by Shar Devine Photography