- MELTON ESTATE – I love it!
As a busy Celebrant, I have the pleasure of getting around lots of venues. Some venues, like Melton Estate, seem to be very popular with the couples who also choose me as their Celebrant. So I think I am the perfect person to tell you why you should consider Melton Estate for your wedding.
- Let me start with location. It’s in the country but doesn’t take all day to get there. It is a working vineyard with those beautiful vines for photos. Purpose built pavilion for the wedding ceremonies. The bonus, the sides can be up or down, depending on the weather, and it is just a perfect location for a wedding.
- The chef obviously loves what he does as he looks like a chef! The food is always mentioned by couples and guests as being great.
- They have a couple of secret assets. They probably aren’t that secret but I like to think that I am sharing with you something special! “Summer love”! Does that make you think of anything? Perhaps a movie/or musical with Olivia Newton John. To wedding guests it is a very easy drinking wine with the Melton Estate label.
- If that was not sufficient enough – there is also a person who is loved. I love her because she is always welcoming and helpful. If I can’t be there for a rehearsal, she steps in. She make the rehearsals fun with her quirky ideas that make everyone laugh. She is very attentive of the needs of the wedding party on the day. Be warned she frisks the boys to remove items they don’t need and has hairspray for the girls for the last minute touch-ups. Who is this amazing wedding person – none other than Tracy Caunter. I really look forward to seeing her many times and enjoying the Melton Estate atmosphere over the coming wedding seasons.
- We are all here to stay!
- If you want to contact Melton Estate follow the links below.
- Phone 03-347 4968
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website http://www.meltonestate.co.nz/
I love being able to write a regular wedding blog.
Video courtesy of Jared at Professional Wedding Videos