Well done Shirley.
Dear Bryan and Donna McKay
When Donna asked me to give her away, I thought; "now hang on a minute, GIVE? I don't think so" However, how could I not LEND her to this fabulous man who has brought that giggle back, the sparkle to her eyes and the smile to her gorgeous face.
So, Mr McKay, the loan agreement, terms and conditions are as follows;
1. One Bryan McKay, hereafter known as "The Borrower" will love and cherish one Donna Carey, hereafter known as "The Loaned".
2. The Borrower will at all times be fully cognisant of the fearful and ferocious nature of one Shirley Curgenven , (hereafter known as "The Lender") should Item one conditions not be met..
3. Furthermore The Borrower will thoughtfully co-parent one Emma Rose Faiers hereafter known as most precious god-daughter.
4. The Lender will on occasion be allowed to retrieve The Loaned from The Borrower for purposes of; catch up, shopping, dining, manicure or other purposes from which The Borrower would like to be excused.
5. The Borrower will tolerate any raucous and juvenile behaviour perpetrated by The Loaned and The Lender after consumption of alcohol on these occasions
6. Under these circumstances The Borrower may consult and commisserate with The Lender's long suffering associate also known as Graeme Dreaver. (Most precious god-daughter may also wish to commiserate with The Lender's beloved Son, Ben.)
7. Medicinal alcohol may also be needed by The Borrower and Lender's associate during these trying times.
Considering we had to forcefully restrain The Loaned from proceeding in a hasty, less than decorous fashion up the isle to join The Borrower, I think my work here is done.
I very much doubt that I will see the return of the much loved Loaned from the equally loved Borrower.
So everyone, please raise your glasses to toast The Loaned and The Borrower, hereafter known as Mr and Mrs McKay.
Mr McKay, you are a lucky man,
> Sign here..........................
> Shirley Curgenven